Friday, October 18, 2024

My Reflections of Co-curricular Teaching with Teij and Leon







The feedback received on our co-curricular teaching was overall positive. Although we each grades ourselves harsher than the students, we recognize that the lesson went well. Execution of the lesson plan was well, students were engaged in learning of Buy vs Lease vs Rent options. The only thing I would do  decrease the content density given the amount of time. Based on Saiya's response, I didn't allot any time for students to discuss with peers during the individual presentation by me on the Leasing option. In future, I should cut down the content and allow students to formulate their own understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Final Reflection on EDCP 342

Here we are, the end of the road of EDCP 324. Although it was only around 3.5 months, this was the most I have thought about Math as a subje...