Tuesday, October 15, 2024

My Lesson Plan for Co-curricular Teaching with Teij and Leon

 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks Leon, Raymond and Teij! A great topic choice here. Your lesson plan generally looks good, but there are several missing elements that you need to add as separate pages/inclusions: (1) the case study you are opening with, and (2) the slides you mention. Please add these ASAP before our 1:00 PM class tomorrow!

    Also, I would hesitate to fall back on 'direct instruction'. Have confidence in your (and your learners') ability to introduce and engage with this new material and to have a good discussion of it! I understand that just 'telling' is your backup plan, but I want to see that you can make a more interactive, participatory kind of learning work well if at all possible! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete

My Final Reflection on EDCP 342

Here we are, the end of the road of EDCP 324. Although it was only around 3.5 months, this was the most I have thought about Math as a subje...