Sunday, October 6, 2024

My Non-Curricular Lesson Plan

 My Lesson Plan

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Raymond! This looks like a very interesting topic. There are some important things missing in your lesson plan though: (1) Where are the Powerpoint slides? It's important to include them alongside your lesson plan because they are at the heart of the lesson content. Without the slides, I don't have the information I need to evaluate the lesson! (2) Assessment IS important as part of every lesson. You might not be doing formal evaluation, but you do need to assess how students are learning and what is working (or not working) in the lesson.(3) I'm not really clear what you and the students are actually doing in the last 3.5 minutes. Can you add a brief description here? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan, thanks for your comments! I have updated the document based on your feedback.

    ReplyDelete

My Final Reflection on EDCP 342

Here we are, the end of the road of EDCP 324. Although it was only around 3.5 months, this was the most I have thought about Math as a subje...